BlogAdda

BlogAdda

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Youth - and so called generation gap !!!!!

Most of the time....I don't take so much time to accept or to ask for apologies from friends because they are from my generation and we are more transparent and vocal about likes and dislikes. 



Youth these says may not be wiser than the elders but they are more transparent.  To hide once own mistake is may be the expertise of our so called elders but guts to accept that mistake and trying to make it correct is the power and monopoly of younger generation.

See again I am vocal about praising my generation but that doesn't mean every time elders are wrong. I use 50 bucks by taking Auto to save time of 15 minutes and my Mom walk that distance and use that 15 minutes to save 50 bucks. We both are correct from our view point and I respect that view point as well.

But I have issue when something happen like this.....

Incident 1 :- 
One day at my building I saw two elders waiting for lift....lift was at fourth floor and we have to reach at 2nd floor. Instead of waiting I opted for the staircase and we all reach to second floor at same time. One of the gentleman asked me that if you could have wait for few seconds you might not had to climb stairs and ultimately it took same time. I just said I don't like to wait for anything.  Just after that I overheard them murmuring that no body wants to wait...what will happen with this new generation.

Incident 2:- 
The next day I again meet both of them during dinner at some function and people were waiting in queue in front of counters.  And there these so called elders came jump the queue and took food in their plates and no body from us who were waiting in queue uttered a word out of respect.  After taking food I went towards them and whispered in his ear that...as I don't like to wait ...but I also understand and respect the feelings of people waiting for something and hence I don't jump the queue.

My point over here is that ...we give you respect (which you deserve) ... but we also want you people to understand and respect our view point. 

Most Imp - Here by younger and elder ....I don't mean by age... I am talking about the mental state. Elder means living in past century.... I have one uncle (friends dad ) of age of 60 whom I do consider of my generation.